Here is the story.
Last summer I bought a Tabasco to sail in the Como lake, in Italy.
I did not know the boat before but soon it looked like sporting boat with cruise features that are always pleasant.
Last Saturday, while sailing upwind with 8 knots breeze we heard a bad noise...
and we found out that mast had broke the boat...
This seems serious and we don't know how to repair in the best way.
You can find two pictures attached...
- Hôte D'accueil - Vendeur - Watersport Caraibes H/f (972)
- Moniteur Ski Nautique H/f (69)
- Moniteur Voile (h/f) (972)
- Opérateur Composite (f/h) (85)
- Ingénieur Concepteur Développeur De Solutions Hi-tech Pour Le Nautisme (f/h) (56)