Here is the story.
Last summer I bought a Tabasco to sail in the Como lake, in Italy.
I did not know the boat before but soon it looked like sporting boat with cruise features that are always pleasant.
Last Saturday, while sailing upwind with 8 knots breeze we heard a bad noise...
and we found out that mast had broke the boat...
This seems serious and we don't know how to repair in the best way.
You can find two pictures attached...
- Technicien(ne)préparation Et Entretien Bateaux De Plaisance (13)
- Intégrateur Systèmes Embarqués H/f (56)
- Technicien Polyvalent Systèmes Bord, Plomberie Et Fluides H/f (56)
- Charpentier De Marine H/f (56)
- Graphiste Et Vidéo Manager H/f (76)